- Kent, OH, USA
- Full Time
Area Wide Protective has been the leading provider and innovator of traffic control solutions since our inception in 1993. Our main goal is to improve processes by continually establishing best practices for productivity and cost effectiveness. Driving added value to our customers through the talented execution of our employees and the pursuit to provide extraordinary service to our customers is what has built our company and its national reputation for integrity.
As we continue to rapidly grow, we are committed to identifying and hiring the best employees. Being safe and protecting the lives of our customers, co-workers, and the motoring public is our first, last and only job.
We are currently seeking an experienced Financial Account Specialist for our Corporate Headquarters in Kent, Ohio.
- Review customer receivables and coordinate payment resolution.
- Troubleshoot customer account reconciliation issues.
- Identify, research and facilitate client billing disputes.
- Work closely with clients to resolve complex invoicing issues/complaints.
- Provide customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts. customer calls, account adjustments small balance write-offs, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
- Accountable for reducing the deliquency for assigned accounts.
- Communicate and follow up efficiently with the billing department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships in order to deliver the best total customer experience.
- High school diploma and 2-3 years financial/accounting support experience or Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and terminology; strong math skills.
- Solutions oriented with strong initiative.
- Experience working with internal and/or external customer billing systems.
- Able to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers both verbally and in writing.
- Provide excellent service and response to customers and internal business units.
- Intense focus on accuracy and attention to detail; organized.
- Outgoing & assertive personality – not afraid to approach individuals.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Power Point).
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains software preferred.
AWP, Inc. is proud of its employees and appreciates the hard work, loyalty, and commitment they provide every day, which is why we offer the following:
- Competitive wages; commensurate with experience
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD/STD coverage available for full-time employees
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Advancement opportunities
We conduct pre-employment testing and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!