- Morehead City, NC, USA
- Full Time
Based in Northeast Ohio, Area Wide Protective (AWP) is a rapidly growing $65 million national safety services provider. AWP is America's Traffic Control Leader, representing nearly every major public utility – electric, gas, and telecommunications.
For other traffic control positions around the country, visit our website at www.awptrafficsafety.com.
- Setting up the work zone using the appropriate safety standards
- Controlling traffic
- Breaking down and cleaning up the work zone upon completion of the flagging operation
- AWP flaggers have the responsibility and privilege to drive or ride in company vehicles to and from the job site
- Must pass pre-employment drug, background and driving checks
- Must have an excellent driving record
- Must have ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Must have ability to stand for the duration of a flagging operation
- Candidates who enjoy the outdoors in all seasons are preferred
Monthly training is offered to all our employees to maintain our high safety standards and provide advancement opportunities.
Area Wide Protective is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Security, Traffic Control, Flagging, ATSSA, Safety, General Labor, Warehouse, Flagger, Flagman, Construction, Paving, General Contractor, Farm Workers, Lineman, Line Worker, Driver, Driving, Truck Driver, Delivery Person, Delivery Driver, Outdoors, Road Work, DOT, CDL, Warehouse, Outdoor Work, Transportation, Laborer, Security Officer, Crossing Guard, Traffic, Patrol, Firefighter, Hourly, employee, maintenance, entry level, customer service, material handler, route driver, courier