- Cleveland, OH, USA
Based in Northeast Ohio, Area Wide Protective (AWP) is a rapidly growing $65 million national safety services provider. AWP is America's Traffic Control Leader, representing nearly every major public utility -- electric, gas, and telecommunications.
AWP, Inc. provides turnkey traffic control solutions, including professional flagging, equipment rental, and full scale work zone management in 17 states. Our associates handle simple to complex traffic control that keeps the motoring public and our customers safe. We represent nearly every major public utility, electric, gas, and telecommunications and provide them with safe, reliable, and well managed, traffic control solutions.
We are seeking a Damage Assessor.
- Assist electrical utilities in outage restoration, and assist in safeguarding hazardous conditions
- Inspect and assess damage to client property and recognize potential hazards
- Complete damage report and communicate recommendations to client
- Complete annual mandatory refresher training (8 hour course)
- Heavy travel, with per diem and expenses paid
- FR rated clothing allowance available
- 2 or more years of experience in damage assessment, or in a related position (i.e. lineman, meter specialist, substation specialist, engineer/electrical designer)
- Knowledge and prior experience of electrical utilities
- Excellent understanding of electrical infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge of distribution systems
- Transmission knowledge is favorable, but not a requirement
AWP, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AWP, Inc. is proud to be a Drug-Free Workplace.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!