- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
Area Wide Protective has been the leading provider and innovator of traffic control solutions since our inception in 1993. Our main goal is to improve processes by continually establishing best practices for productivity and cost effectiveness. Driving added value to our customers through the talented execution of our employees and the pursuit to provide extraordinary service to our customers is what has built our company and its national reputation for integrity.
As we continue to rapidly grow, we are committed to identifying and hiring the best employees. Being safe and protecting the lives of our customers, co-workers, and the motoring public is our first, last and only job.
We are currently seeking Recruiting Coordinator in Atlanta, GA to assist the Recruiter in his/her designated division sourcing and hiring qualified applicants for high volume, hourly positions.
• Assists with recruiting activities for the company.
• Conducts phone screens for high volume, hourly positions.
• Schedules and confirms interviews.
• Utilizes a variety of tools to source for new applicants.
• Maintains recruitment database and recruiting materials.
• Assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures, prepares and maintains employee guidebook and policies and procedures manual.
• Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
• Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action.
• Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counseling managers and employees.
• Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends. Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
• Protects the Company's value by keeping information confidential.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances department and the Company reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Demonstrate high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management.
• Outgoing personality – not afraid to approach individuals or ask questions.
• Ability to adapt quickly to needs and priorities.
• Proficient computer skills a MUST.
• Ability to work as an effective team player.
• Previous experience in a recruiting capacity preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred.
AWP, Inc. is proud of its employees and appreciates the hard work, loyalty, and commitment they provide every day, which is why we offer the following:
• Competitive wages; commensurate with experience
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD/STD coverage available for full-time employees
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Advancement opportunities
We conduct pre-employment testing and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!